As part of our 30 year celebrations YSS has set up “Friends of YSS”.
We are very honoured and delighted that so far Dick Atkinson, Tricia Bradbury, Dewi Evans, Bill Longmore, Barry Sheldon and Fay Wrixon have accepted our invitation to join this group.
- Dick Atkinson: former YSS Trustee
- Patricia Bradbury JP MBE DL – Tricia was appointed chair of Trustees when YSS was established as an independent charity in 2001, her original involvement dating back into the early 90s as a management committee member. She retired as a YSS Trustee in 2016.
- Dewi Evans, former YSS Trustee B
- Bill Longmore, former West Mercia Police and Crime Commissioner
- Barry Sheldon, former Deputy West Mercia Police and Crime Commissioner
- Fay Wrixon, Writer and YSS volunteer
We see being a “Friend” as recognising the contribution of those who have helped to get us where we are today – one of the foremost charities working with vulnerable people in West Mercia and Warwickshire and to acknowledge those who might be able to support us in some way in the future.
Our “Friends” we hope will feel able to be advocates for YSS and a resource that we might be able to call on for advice.
YSS would keep “Friends” in touch with what is happening at YSS every few months with an e-bulletin.
- >Neuro-Linguistic Programming : “The training made me reflect on my working practice and opened my mind up to new ideas.”
- >YSS attend recent GO ON Digital Inclusion conference in Worcester
- >Thank you: Anonymous donation of £1000 for YSS!
- >Worcester University students start their placements at YSS.
- >YSS and Emergency First Aid training!